Dandenong Multicultural TRAIN sessions / YOUTH
REGISTRATION TYPE: Individual
WHO: Girls & Boys
AGES: 12 - 17
WHEN: Wednesdays 4pm till 5pm
WHERE: Springers Leisure Centre
DATES: Wednesday's 16/10; 23/10; 30/10; 6/11
COST: There is no charge for these sessions
TRAIN is an hour session delivered by an qualified coach that allows for you to improve not only your skills in netball but your confidence as well.
All our Events open for registration are listed on this page.
- Each Event has details for TEAM & INDIVIDUAL registrations.
- To ensure we provide opportunities for everyone, we also have many FILL-IN Opportunities.
How to Register a Team
- Click the Blue ‘Register your Team’ button and follow the prompts.
- Once registered you will then receive a "captains email" with all the information you and your team mates require.
- Your team mates will then join your team by clicking the Blue "Join your Team" button and following the links.
How to Register as an Individual
- Click the Blue ‘Register as an Individual’ button and follow the prompts.
- When registering as an Individual please enter information in the "Notes" section that will help us: e.g. play in the same team as "person name", etc.
- We will notify you via email of your team name and details close to the start of the event.
How to Register as a Fill-In
- Click the Blue ‘Join the Fill-in List’ button and follow the prompts.
- You can then click the Pink ‘Fill-in Opportunities’ button to see what teams require a fill-in and follow the prompts.
- Fill-in players are charged the "Individual Game Fee".
Address: 400 Cheltenham Rd, Keysborough VIC 3173
Phone: 9321 2206